World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $75M Stock Buyback
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
World Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: WRLD) said the Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $75 million of the Company’s common stock. This repurchase authorization follows, and is in addition to, similar repurchase authorizations of $50 million announced on May 1, 2012. After taking into account all shares repurchased through November 19, 2012, the Company has approximately $86.6 million (including pending repurchase orders subject to settlement), in aggregate remaining repurchase capacity under all of the Company’s outstanding repurchase authorizations. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the stock price, corporate and regulatory requirements and other market and economic conditions. The Company's stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- FICO (FICO) Announces $250M Stock Buyback Plan
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Sees 2014 Share Repurchases of $3.4B, Capex of $1.2B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!