World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $75M Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
World Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: WRLD) said the Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $75 million of the Company’s common stock. This repurchase authorization follows, and is in addition to, similar repurchase authorizations of $50 million announced on May 1, 2012. After taking into account all shares repurchased through November 19, 2012, the Company has approximately $86.6 million (including pending repurchase orders subject to settlement), in aggregate remaining repurchase capacity under all of the Company’s outstanding repurchase authorizations. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the stock price, corporate and regulatory requirements and other market and economic conditions. The Company's stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Adds $750M to Buyback Plan
- RPX Corporation (RPXC) Adds $50M to Stock Buyback Program; Enters Settlement with Mangrove Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!