World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $75M Stock Buyback
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
World Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: WRLD) said the Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $75 million of the Company’s common stock. This repurchase authorization follows, and is in addition to, similar repurchase authorizations of $50 million announced on May 1, 2012. After taking into account all shares repurchased through November 19, 2012, the Company has approximately $86.6 million (including pending repurchase orders subject to settlement), in aggregate remaining repurchase capacity under all of the Company’s outstanding repurchase authorizations. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the stock price, corporate and regulatory requirements and other market and economic conditions. The Company's stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Greenbrier Reports Third Quarter Results
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Announces Initiative of Dividend, Approval of 7.5M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!