World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $75M Stock Buyback
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
World Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: WRLD) said the Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $75 million of the Company’s common stock. This repurchase authorization follows, and is in addition to, similar repurchase authorizations of $50 million announced on May 1, 2012. After taking into account all shares repurchased through November 19, 2012, the Company has approximately $86.6 million (including pending repurchase orders subject to settlement), in aggregate remaining repurchase capacity under all of the Company’s outstanding repurchase authorizations. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the stock price, corporate and regulatory requirements and other market and economic conditions. The Company's stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; Approves New $3.2B Buyback Plan
- Whirlpool Corp. (WHR) Announces New $500M Share Repurchase Plan
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) to Buyback 10% of Outstanding Shares