World Acceptance (WRLD) Announces $75M Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
World Acceptance Corp (NASDAQ: WRLD) said the Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $75 million of the Company’s common stock. This repurchase authorization follows, and is in addition to, similar repurchase authorizations of $50 million announced on May 1, 2012. After taking into account all shares repurchased through November 19, 2012, the Company has approximately $86.6 million (including pending repurchase orders subject to settlement), in aggregate remaining repurchase capacity under all of the Company’s outstanding repurchase authorizations. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors, including the stock price, corporate and regulatory requirements and other market and economic conditions. The Company's stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback Program
- S&P Affirms Ratings on World Acceptance (WRLD) Following NORA Letter
- UPDATE: Talmer Bancorp (TLMR) Prices 9.66M Common Secondary Offering at $14.95/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!