Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wolverine Worldwide (NYSE: WWW) announced that the Company's Board of Directors approved a new, four-year share repurchase program, authorizing up to $300 million in share repurchases and replacing the remaining balance of the Company's 2014 Share Repurchase Program.
"Wolverine Worldwide has a long history of returning value to shareholders through share repurchases and consistent dividend payments. Today, the strategic priorities for the Company remain unchanged, and our business model continues to work and generate significant cash," said Blake W. Krueger, Wolverine's Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President. "The Wolverine team is steadfastly focused on driving the global growth of our brands and improving bottom-line performance. Today's announcement is further evidence of our confidence in the business, our key initiatives and our ability to achieve maximum flexibility with regard to capital allocation."
The Company will repurchase shares as deemed appropriate, based on factors including price, market conditions, and any restrictions contained within the Company's credit agreements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Skyworks Exceeds Q1 FY17 Expectations
- Westamerica Bancorporation Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!