Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Adds $1B to Stock Buyback Program
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Willis Towers Watson (Nasdaq: WLTW) announced that its Board of Directors approved an increase to the existing share repurchase program of $1 billion. The $1 billion increase is in addition to the $228 million remaining on the current open-ended repurchase authority. The Company is authorized to repurchase shares, by way of redemption, and will consider whether to do so from time to time, based on many factors, including market conditions. We anticipate this authorization to be executed in 2017 and 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- City Holding Company Announces Annual Earnings
- Wolters Kluwer NV: Share Buyback Transaction Details January 12 - 18, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!