Whole Foods (WFM) Adds $300M to Buyback Plan
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFM) announced that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $300 million of stock buyback authority through December 31, 2014. The Company has approximately $171 million of authority remaining under its existing program through November 1, 2013. The Company had approximately 185.5 million shares outstanding as of November 16, 2012. The $471 million combined authorization represents approximately three percent of shares outstanding at the current stock price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.0775 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $300M Stock Buyback
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Adds $500M to Common Stock Buyback Plan
- CDW (CDW) Prices 8M Common Secondary Offering at $44.05/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!