Whole Foods (WFM) Adds $300M to Buyback Plan
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/1: (VLTC) (DYAX) (MDZ) Higher; (EVRY) (CTSO) (HKTV) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Added to Citi Focus List; 5 Reasons (+Bonus) Why Stock Can Trade Higher
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFM) announced that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $300 million of stock buyback authority through December 31, 2014. The Company has approximately $171 million of authority remaining under its existing program through November 1, 2013. The Company had approximately 185.5 million shares outstanding as of November 16, 2012. The $471 million combined authorization represents approximately three percent of shares outstanding at the current stock price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: TJX Cos. (TJX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.21; 1.2% Yield
- Neustar (NSR) Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback
- Banner Corporation (BANR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 5% Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!