Whole Foods (WFM) Adds $300M to Buyback Plan
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFM) announced that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $300 million of stock buyback authority through December 31, 2014. The Company has approximately $171 million of authority remaining under its existing program through November 1, 2013. The Company had approximately 185.5 million shares outstanding as of November 16, 2012. The $471 million combined authorization represents approximately three percent of shares outstanding at the current stock price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Announces Launch of First National Ad Campaign
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend; Adds 5M to Common Buyback Plan
- Apple Pay Now Available to Whole Foods Market® Customers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!