Whole Foods (WFM) Adds $300M to Buyback Plan
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: WFM) announced that its Board of Directors has approved an additional $300 million of stock buyback authority through December 31, 2014. The Company has approximately $171 million of authority remaining under its existing program through November 1, 2013. The Company had approximately 185.5 million shares outstanding as of November 16, 2012. The $471 million combined authorization represents approximately three percent of shares outstanding at the current stock price.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- Dycom Industries (DY) Approves New $100M Buyback Plan
- Interface (TILE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; $50M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!