Western Refining (WNR) Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $200 million. The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Progress Software (PRGS) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 12.5c/Share; Will Continue Stock Buybacks
- American Express Board Authorizes Repurchase of up to 150 Million Shares, Announces 10 Percent Dividend Increase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!