Western Refining (WNR) Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $200 million. The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance; Company Approves $100M Buyback
- NQ Mobile Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results For the Third Quarter of 2015
- Infoblox Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!