Western Refining (WNR) Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $200 million. The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Tier Refinery Workers Vote To Strike
- Ryder System (R) Approves 2M Common Repurchase to Offset Dilution
- JAVELIN Mortgage Investment (JMI) Buys 516K Shares Back from Bulldog
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!