Western Refining (WNR) Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/02: (MVNR) (NXPI) (FSL) Higher; (LL) (WBAI) (PCRX) Lower (more...)
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $200 million. The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 8x8, Inc. (EGHT) Approves $20M Buyback Plan
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Announces $200M Stock Buyback
- Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback to $10B, Increases Dividend 11%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!