Western Refining (WNR) Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Herbalife (HLF) Said to Reach Preliminary Settlement with FTC - NYP
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program of up to $200 million. The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insperity (NSP) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 25c/Share; Approves Additional 1M Share Stock Buyback
- Ebix (EBIX) Board Approves Three-for-One Stock Split
- Kinnevik: Annual General Meeting 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!