Westamerica Bancorp (WABC) Approvces 2M Common Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The Board of Directors of Westamerica Bancorporation (Nasdaq: WABC) approved a plan to repurchase, as conditions warrant, up to two million shares of the Company's common stock on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions prior to September 1, 2013. The repurchase plan represents approximately 7 percent of the Company's common stock outstanding as of June 30, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Papa John’s (PZZA) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!