WebMD Health (WBMD) Adds $35M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) announced an increase in the amount available under WebMD's existing stock repurchase program to $50 million, an increase of approximately $35 million over the amount remaining from prior authorizations. Under the repurchase program, WebMD may repurchase shares of its Common Stock from time to time in the open market, through block trades or in private transactions, depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- TORCHMARK CORPORATION REPORTS Third quarter 2016 Results
- AMCON Distributing Company Announces $0.18 Quarterly Dividend and Common Stock Repurchase Replenishment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!