WebMD Health (WBMD) Adds $35M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) announced an increase in the amount available under WebMD's existing stock repurchase program to $50 million, an increase of approximately $35 million over the amount remaining from prior authorizations. Under the repurchase program, WebMD may repurchase shares of its Common Stock from time to time in the open market, through block trades or in private transactions, depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Sees FY 2017 EPS of $6.00-$6.50, Vs Cons of $5.73; Adds $5B to Stock Buyback Plan
- Mueller Water (MWA) Sells Anvil International Unit to One Equity Partners for $315M; Raises Div, Buyback
- Kona Grill Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Restaurant Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!