WebMD Health (WBMD) Adds $35M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) announced an increase in the amount available under WebMD's existing stock repurchase program to $50 million, an increase of approximately $35 million over the amount remaining from prior authorizations. Under the repurchase program, WebMD may repurchase shares of its Common Stock from time to time in the open market, through block trades or in private transactions, depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
- Dorman Products, Inc. Announces Expansion and Extension of Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!