Watts Water Tech. (WTS) Announces 2M Share Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Watts Water Tech. (NYSE: WTS) authorizes 2 million share buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patriot National Bancorp (PNBK) Approves 500k Stock Buyback Plan
- Radian Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- MarketAxess Reports Second Quarter 2016 Record Revenues of $96.6 Million, Record Pre-Tax Income of $50.6 Million and Record Diluted EPS of $0.88
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!