Watts Water Tech. (WTS) Announces 2M Share Buyback Plan
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Market Wrap: Yellen Commentary Assuages Markets; Employment Gains Lag in April; Big Biotech, Energy M&A Announced
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/06: (QRVO) (ANN) (CHGG) Higher; (GMCR) (WFM) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
Watts Water Tech. (NYSE: WTS) authorizes 2 million share buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Approves Two-for-One Split; Adds 8M Shares to Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Quaker Chemical (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; Approves $100M Common Buyback Plan
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!