Watts Water Tech. (WTS) Announces 2M Share Buyback Plan
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
Watts Water Tech. (NYSE: WTS) authorizes 2 million share buyback program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana Inc. (HUM) Approves $2B Buyback
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- Tyco International (TYC) Holders Approve Proposals, Board Approves Additional $1B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!