Watts Water Tech. (WTS) Announces 2M Share Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Watts Water Tech. (NYSE: WTS) authorizes 2 million share buyback program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback to $10B, Increases Dividend 11%
- Ross Stores (ROST) Announces $1.4B Stock Buyback, Raises Dividend 18%
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Adds $10M to Buyback Plan