Value Line (VALU) Announces $3M Shares Buyback
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Value Line, Inc., (NASDAQ: VALU) said its Board of Directors approved on September 19, 2012 a new share repurchase program, authorizing the repurchase of shares of the Company’s Common Stock up to an aggregate purchase price of $3,000,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Fortinet (FTNT) Announces $200M Buyback Plan
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!