VSB Bancorp (VSBN) Authorizes 100K Buyback
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: VSBN), has authorized the Company's third Rule 10b5-1 stock repurchase program for the repurchase of up to 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock. The Company repurchased 200,000 shares of its common stock under two previous repurchase programs in 2008 and 2009. This third stock repurchase program will commence immediately, subject to market conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VSB BANCORP, Inc. (VSBN) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Questcor (QCOR) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; Updates on Buybacks
- Fairchild Semi (FCS) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!