Unum Group (UNM) Approves $750 Million Buyback
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $750 million of the Company’s outstanding common stock through Jan. 31, 2014. This new authorization replaces the previous authorization of $1 billion that was scheduled to expire on Aug. 2, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
- Invesco Mortgage (IVR) Adds 20M to Share Buyback; Updates on Ops
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!