United Security (USBI) Adds 643K to Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
United Security Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: USBI) (“USBI”), a Delaware corporation based in Thomasville, Alabama, announced today that its Board of Directors has extended USBI’s existing share repurchase program pursuant to which USBI may repurchase up to 642,785 shares of its common stock. The repurchase program, which was originally approved by the USBI Board of Directors on January 19, 2006, has been extended to expire on December 31, 2013. To date, USBI has repurchased approximately 400,482 shares of common stock under the share repurchase program. Share repurchases under the repurchase program may be made through open market and privately negotiated transactions at times and in such amounts as management deems appropriate in accordance with regulatory requirements. The repurchase program does not obligate USBI to acquire any particular number of shares and may be suspended at any time at USBI’s discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insperity (NSP) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 25c/Share; Approves Additional 1M Share Stock Buyback
- Ares Capital Corporation To Acquire American Capital, Ltd. In Transaction Valued At $3.4 Billion
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Board Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!