United Security (USBI) Adds 643K to Buyback Plan
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
United Security Bancshares, Inc. (Nasdaq: USBI) (“USBI”), a Delaware corporation based in Thomasville, Alabama, announced today that its Board of Directors has extended USBI’s existing share repurchase program pursuant to which USBI may repurchase up to 642,785 shares of its common stock. The repurchase program, which was originally approved by the USBI Board of Directors on January 19, 2006, has been extended to expire on December 31, 2013. To date, USBI has repurchased approximately 400,482 shares of common stock under the share repurchase program. Share repurchases under the repurchase program may be made through open market and privately negotiated transactions at times and in such amounts as management deems appropriate in accordance with regulatory requirements. The repurchase program does not obligate USBI to acquire any particular number of shares and may be suspended at any time at USBI’s discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Shoe Carnival Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results
- Elliott discloses stake in Cognizant, urges board shakeup