Unifi (UFI) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (NEON) (ILMN) (HOG) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KO) (MCD) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) has approved a new stock repurchase program to acquire up to $50 million of the Company's common stock. The new repurchase program replaces the existing program, which authorized the repurchase of up to 3,333,333 shares of common stock, but which had been suspended since November 2003.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Raises Dividend 17%, Reports $5B Buyback
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Repurchased 1.64M Shares Since August 1
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend; Adds 5M to Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!