Unifi (UFI) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Box (BOX) Delays IPO Until 2015 Given Market Conditions - Reports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) has approved a new stock repurchase program to acquire up to $50 million of the Company's common stock. The new repurchase program replaces the existing program, which authorized the repurchase of up to 3,333,333 shares of common stock, but which had been suspended since November 2003.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unifi Announces Annual Investor Update
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Adds $2B to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!