Unifi (UFI) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) has approved a new stock repurchase program to acquire up to $50 million of the Company's common stock. The new repurchase program replaces the existing program, which authorized the repurchase of up to 3,333,333 shares of common stock, but which had been suspended since November 2003.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Accenture (ACN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 10% to $1.21; 2.1% Yield
- Extended Stay America (STAY) Prices 13M Common Paired Shares Secondary Offering at $14.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!