Unifi (UFI) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street surges as Brexit rebound continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) has approved a new stock repurchase program to acquire up to $50 million of the Company's common stock. The new repurchase program replaces the existing program, which authorized the repurchase of up to 3,333,333 shares of common stock, but which had been suspended since November 2003.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noah Holdings (NOAH) Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- U.S. companies slowing stock buybacks: TrimTabs
- Universal American (UAM) Prices $100M Conv. Notes Private Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!