Unifi (UFI) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Unifi, Inc. (NYSE: UFI) has approved a new stock repurchase program to acquire up to $50 million of the Company's common stock. The new repurchase program replaces the existing program, which authorized the repurchase of up to 3,333,333 shares of common stock, but which had been suspended since November 2003.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Boosts Common Stock Buyback
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.31; Approves $500M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!