UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Sees Dec. Shipments Up 11%
- UPDATE: Riverbed (RVBD) Attracts PE Interest, to Contact Buyers in A Week, Says DealReporter
- Alibaba (BABA) May Acquire Rachesky's Stake in Lions Gate (LGF) - NY Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!