UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Retrophin (RTRX) Proposes to Acquire Clinuvel Pharma in Cash. Stock Deal
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 400K Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!