UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Starboard Value LP offers to acquire REALD (RLD) for $12 per share - 13D
- AT&T (T) Investors Breath Easier as DIRECTV (DTV) Extends Exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET Rights
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!