UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS Applauds Landmark WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!