Tuniu (TOUR) Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tuniu Corporation's (NASDAQ: TOUR) Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to US$150 million worth of its ordinary shares or American depositary shares representing ordinary shares over the next 12 months.
The Company's proposed repurchases may be made from time to time on the open market at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions, in block trades and/or through other legally permissible means, depending on market conditions and in accordance with applicable rules and regulations. Tuniu's Board of Directors will review the share repurchase program periodically, and may authorize adjustment of its terms and size. Tuniu plans to fund repurchases from its available cash balance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Plans $400M Offering of Senior Convertible Notes, Approves $500M Common Stock Buyback
- Wabco Holdings (WBC) Approves $600M Stock Buyback Program
- Trading Radar for 11/30: American Eagle Outfitters (AEO), Guess? (GES), Box (BOX), PVH Corp. (PVH) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!