Tiffany (TIF) Adds One Year to Expiration of Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has today extended the expiration date of the Company’s share repurchase program. The existing program, which was approved in January 2011 with an authorization to repurchase up to $400 million of the Company’s Common Stock, was scheduled to expire on January 31, 2013. The expiration date is now extended to January 31, 2014 and approximately $164 million remains available for share repurchases under this authorization. The Company is not currently purchasing shares but management may resume repurchases at any time in its discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Post Q2
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Staff Won't Be Charged by SEC Related to ACS Accounting Practices
- Forward Industries' (FORD) Largest Shareholder Calls Dismissal of CFO 'Reckless'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!