Tiffany (TIF) Adds One Year to Expiration of Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has today extended the expiration date of the Company’s share repurchase program. The existing program, which was approved in January 2011 with an authorization to repurchase up to $400 million of the Company’s Common Stock, was scheduled to expire on January 31, 2013. The expiration date is now extended to January 31, 2014 and approximately $164 million remains available for share repurchases under this authorization. The Company is not currently purchasing shares but management may resume repurchases at any time in its discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oplink Communications (OPLK) Initiates Qtr. Dividend; Plans Spin of Connected Business; Q4 Revs Top Views
- Aspen Insurance (AHL) Shareholders Reject Endurance (ENH) Proposals
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Discloses SEC Investigation Tied to FY13 Timing of GSA Accrual
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!