Tiffany (TIF) Adds One Year to Expiration of Buyback Plan
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has today extended the expiration date of the Company’s share repurchase program. The existing program, which was approved in January 2011 with an authorization to repurchase up to $400 million of the Company’s Common Stock, was scheduled to expire on January 31, 2013. The expiration date is now extended to January 31, 2014 and approximately $164 million remains available for share repurchases under this authorization. The Company is not currently purchasing shares but management may resume repurchases at any time in its discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Trina Solar (TSL) Takes Majority Stake in Yunnan Metallurgical New Energy
- Amphenol (APH) to Acquire CASCO in $450M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!