Tiffany (TIF) Adds One Year to Expiration of Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
The Board of Directors of Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) has today extended the expiration date of the Company’s share repurchase program. The existing program, which was approved in January 2011 with an authorization to repurchase up to $400 million of the Company’s Common Stock, was scheduled to expire on January 31, 2013. The expiration date is now extended to January 31, 2014 and approximately $164 million remains available for share repurchases under this authorization. The Company is not currently purchasing shares but management may resume repurchases at any time in its discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) Offers Update on 3 Projects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!