Theragenics (TGX) Announces Modified Dutch Tender Offer of Up to $10M Shares at $2.00-$2.40/Share
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Theragenics (NYSE: TGX) announces Modified Dutch Tender Offer of up to $10 million shares at $2.00-$2.40 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- CytRx (CYTR) Reports Statistically Significant Results from Aldoxorubicin Phase 2b
- General Cable Corp. (BGC) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!