The Marcus Corp. (MCS) Adds 2M Shares to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The Marcus Corp. (NYSE: MCS) announced its Board has authorized the repurchase of an additional 2 million shares of its common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Marcus Corporation Announces Initial Tenants for The Corners of Brookfield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.70 Special Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Omnicare (OCR) Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!