Techtarget, Inc. (TTGT) To Buyback $20 Million in Stock
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Techtarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT) to buyback up to $20 million in stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair Ltd. (PNR) Announces $1B Stock Buyback
- EVERTEC (EVTC) Commences 15.3M Common Secondary, $75M Buyback
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $700M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!