Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Approves 7.5M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 7.5 million shares of its common stock. The authorization permits the Company to purchase shares from time to time through a variety of methods, including in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, in accordance with applicable securities laws. It does not obligate the Company to make any purchases at any specific time or situation. Repurchases are subject to the availability of stock, prevailing market conditions, the trading price of the stock, the Company's financial performance and other conditions. The program may be suspended or discontinued at any time for any reason. As of February 1, 2013, the Company had approximately 91.64 million common shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2K Announces Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI 25th Anniversary Edition
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Approves $60M Stock Buyback Plan
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!