Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Approves 7.5M Buyback Plan
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 7.5 million shares of its common stock. The authorization permits the Company to purchase shares from time to time through a variety of methods, including in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, in accordance with applicable securities laws. It does not obligate the Company to make any purchases at any specific time or situation. Repurchases are subject to the availability of stock, prevailing market conditions, the trading price of the stock, the Company's financial performance and other conditions. The program may be suspended or discontinued at any time for any reason. As of February 1, 2013, the Company had approximately 91.64 million common shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- “Gimme a Hell Yeah”: 2K Announces Stone Cold Steve Austin® as WWE® 2K16 Cover Superstar
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.625; 5.7% Yield
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Announces Initiative of Dividend, Approval of 7.5M Common Stock Buyback