Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Announces $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYNT) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan under which the Company may repurchase shares of common stock with a total value not to exceed $10,000,000.00.
Repurchases under the Company’s new program may be made in open market or privately negotiated transactions or through a Rule 10b5-1 plan in compliance with Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b-18, subject to market conditions, applicable legal requirements, and other relevant factors. Any repurchased common stock will be available for use in connection with the Company's incentive plan and for other corporate purposes.
Syntel had 84,100,928 shares of common stock issued and outstanding as of September 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- NeuroDerm (NDRM) Prices 4M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$75M
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Board Approves Plan to Distribute Black Knight Financial (BKFS) Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!