SurModics (SRDX) To Buyback $55M Through Tender Offer
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX) announced it has commenced a tender offer to purchase up to $55 million of its common stock through a modified "Dutch auction" tender offer, at a price per share not less than $17.00 and not greater than $19.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flushing Financial (FFIC) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 1M Common Buyback
- Altria Group (MO), Philip Morris Int'l (PM) Set to Raise Dividends, BofA/Merrill Lynch Notes
- Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.8% to $0.29; Approves $700M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!