SurModics (SRDX) To Buyback $55M Through Tender Offer
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX) announced it has commenced a tender offer to purchase up to $55 million of its common stock through a modified "Dutch auction" tender offer, at a price per share not less than $17.00 and not greater than $19.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Adds 5% to Buyback Plan
- CSB Bancorp, Inc. (CSBB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.19; 3.8% Yield
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) Reports $3B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!