SurModics (SRDX) To Buyback $55M Through Tender Offer
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. dips as September rate hike back on the table
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX) announced it has commenced a tender offer to purchase up to $55 million of its common stock through a modified "Dutch auction" tender offer, at a price per share not less than $17.00 and not greater than $19.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Synopsys (SNPS) Enters $100M Common Stock Accelerated Buyback Agreement
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Board Approves Additional $200M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!