SurModics (SRDX) To Buyback $55M Through Tender Offer
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX) announced it has commenced a tender offer to purchase up to $55 million of its common stock through a modified "Dutch auction" tender offer, at a price per share not less than $17.00 and not greater than $19.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial Services (DFS) Apprvoes $2.2B Buyback; Increases Common Stock Dividend
- Global Payments (GPN) Enters $100M Accelerated Buyback Plan
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Increases Common Buyback Plan to $1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!