SurModics (SRDX) To Buyback $55M Through Tender Offer
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX) announced it has commenced a tender offer to purchase up to $55 million of its common stock through a modified "Dutch auction" tender offer, at a price per share not less than $17.00 and not greater than $19.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SurModics (SRDX) Enters Pact to Acquire Irish Manufacturing Facility
- Southwest Bancorp (OKSB) Approves 5% Stock Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!