Stryker (SYK) Announces $250M Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Wall St. tumbles as investors run to safety
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Dollar, global stocks trampled in stampede to safety
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Within Expected Range
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/11: (NTWK) (EXPE) (TRIP) (CSCO) Higher; (FLO) (LPSN) (INCY) Lower (more...)
Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase agreement (ASR) with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA to repurchase an aggregate of $250 million of the Company`s common stock. The ASR is part of the Company`s existing share repurchase authorization that was increased by the Board of Directors to $1.0 billion in December 2012
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Misses Q4 EPS by 27c; Lifts Buyback Plan to $150M
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Brings Buyback Program up to $30M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!