Stryker (SYK) Announces $250M Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase agreement (ASR) with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA to repurchase an aggregate of $250 million of the Company`s common stock. The ASR is part of the Company`s existing share repurchase authorization that was increased by the Board of Directors to $1.0 billion in December 2012
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MOL Global (MOLG) Begins Share Repurchase Program
- Teradata Corp. (TDC) Reports $300M Buyback Plan
- MainSource Financial Group (MSFG) Approves 5% Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!