Stryker (SYK) Announces $250M Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase agreement (ASR) with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA to repurchase an aggregate of $250 million of the Company`s common stock. The ASR is part of the Company`s existing share repurchase authorization that was increased by the Board of Directors to $1.0 billion in December 2012
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stryker Corp. (SYK) Completes Berchtold Holding Acquisition
- CONMED (CNMD) Worth up to $59/Share in Takeover - Needham & Company
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Raises Buyback Plan by 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!