Stryker (SYK) Announces $250M Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase agreement (ASR) with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA to repurchase an aggregate of $250 million of the Company`s common stock. The ASR is part of the Company`s existing share repurchase authorization that was increased by the Board of Directors to $1.0 billion in December 2012
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Osiris Therapeutics to Present at the 27th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- NorthStar Realty Europe (NRE) Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Approves $20M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!