Stryker (SYK) Announces $250M Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase agreement (ASR) with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA to repurchase an aggregate of $250 million of the Company`s common stock. The ASR is part of the Company`s existing share repurchase authorization that was increased by the Board of Directors to $1.0 billion in December 2012
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insperity (NSP) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 25c/Share; Approves Additional 1M Share Stock Buyback
- Gogo (GOGO) Provides Slides for Various Meetings with Investors
- Ares Capital Corporation to Acquire American Capital, Ltd in Transaction Valued at $3.4 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!