Stryker (SYK) Announces $250M Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Wall Street gives up gains as Coke, weak oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (MDGS) (UIS) (PMD) Higher; (AKAM) (CCCL) (KN) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Taking Another Look at Maxim Integrated (MXIM) 'Wouldn't be Surprising' - Analyst
- Medivation (MDVN) Cancelled Bus Tour Has Rumor Mill Buzzing
Stryker Corp. (NYSE: SYK) entered into an Accelerated Share Repurchase agreement (ASR) with JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA to repurchase an aggregate of $250 million of the Company`s common stock. The ASR is part of the Company`s existing share repurchase authorization that was increased by the Board of Directors to $1.0 billion in December 2012
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stryker (SYK) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Gildan Activewear (GIL) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Forward Air (FWRD) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; 3M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!