State Investors Bancorp (SIBC) Approves 5% Stock Buyback Plan
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
State Investors Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIBC) approved the Company's first stock repurchase program following State-Investors Bank's mutual to stock conversion completed on July 6, 2011. The repurchase program provides for the repurchase of up to 5% of the Company's outstanding shares, or 145,475 shares of common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Aarons (AAN) Enters Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) Approves 15M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!