Standard Motor (SMP) Boosts Buyback by $5M
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/28: (CREG) (DGLY) (TKMR) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GCO) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- AIG's (AIG) Benmosche Says He Has 9 Months to a Year to Live
Standard Motor Products, Inc. (NYSE: SMP), an automotive replacement parts manufacturer and distributor, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the purchase of up to an additional $5 million of its common stock under a stock repurchase program. This increase is in addition to the completed $5 million repurchase program authorized by the Board on August 25, 2011. Stock will be purchased from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions, as market conditions warrant. The Company intends to fund the stock repurchase program through its revolving credit facility. The stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time. Any repurchased shares will be held as treasury stock and will be available for general corporate purposes, including funding existing equity compensation plans.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
- HCC Insurance Holdings (HCC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.1% to $0.295; Approves $500M Buyback
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Approves $100M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!