Standard Motor (SMP) Boosts Buyback by $5M
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Jimmy John's Preparing IPO - Report
Standard Motor Products, Inc. (NYSE: SMP), an automotive replacement parts manufacturer and distributor, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the purchase of up to an additional $5 million of its common stock under a stock repurchase program. This increase is in addition to the completed $5 million repurchase program authorized by the Board on August 25, 2011. Stock will be purchased from time to time, in the open market or through private transactions, as market conditions warrant. The Company intends to fund the stock repurchase program through its revolving credit facility. The stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time. Any repurchased shares will be held as treasury stock and will be available for general corporate purposes, including funding existing equity compensation plans.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Enters $5B Accelerated Common Stock Buyback Agreement
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Says 4.24M Shares Purchased in Modified Dutch Auction Tender
- S&P Lowers Outlook on American States Water (AWR) to Stable Following Stock Buyback Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!