St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $1B Buyback
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
St. Jude Medical, Inc. (NYSE: STJ) has authorized a share repurchase of up to $1 billion of its outstanding common stock. The repurchases will occur at such times and at such prices as the management of the company determines and may be effected through transactions in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or otherwise. As of Nov. 28, 2012, the company had approximately 308 million shares of common stock issued and outstanding. The company expects to fund this program with cash on hand as well as other sources of available liquidity.
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Medical's (STJ) FlexAbility Ablation Catheter Receives CE Mark
- FBR & Co. (FBRC) Announces 1M Share Dutch Tender Offer Up to $29/Share
- St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!