Sparton (SPA) Authorizes $3M Common Buyback
- Stock futures flat as investors await more clues from Fed
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil prices rise on U.S. weather fears, OPEC speculation
- Apple's (AAPL) Cook: Every Co. in Ireland and EU Now at Risk of Taxes Under Laws that Never Existed
Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA), reports that its Board of Directors unanimously approved on August 24, 2011 the repurchase of up to $3 million of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sparton Corporation to Host Conference Call to Discuss Fiscal 2016 Year End Financial Results
- Reis (REIS) Announces $5M Stock Buyback Plan
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Adds co-CEO; Will Suspend Quarterly Stock Dividends