Sparton (SPA) Authorizes $3M Common Buyback
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Cree, Inc. (CREE) Misses Q1 EPS by 12c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA), reports that its Board of Directors unanimously approved on August 24, 2011 the repurchase of up to $3 million of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hubbell Inc. (HUB-B) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.56; Approves $300M Buyback
- The Gap (GPS) Reports New $500M Buyback
- AbbVie (ABBV) Raises Dividend 17%, Reports $5B Buyback