Sparton (SPA) Authorizes $3M Common Buyback
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA), reports that its Board of Directors unanimously approved on August 24, 2011 the repurchase of up to $3 million of its common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank Corp.'s (MTB) 2016 Capital Plan Includes Quarterly Dividend of $0.75 and $1.15B Buyback
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
- Bank of New York (BK) Announces 12% Dividend Hike, $2.14B Common Stock Buyback Plan Amid CCAR Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!