Sparton (SPA) Authorizes $3M Common Buyback
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA), reports that its Board of Directors unanimously approved on August 24, 2011 the repurchase of up to $3 million of its common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UMB Financial (UMBF) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 2M Common Buyback
- Simon Property Group, Inc. (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $1.30; 3% Yield
- SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI) Doubles Qtr. Dividend to $0.20; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!