Sharps Compliance (SMED) Approves $3M Buyback Plan
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Sharps Compliance Corp. (Nasdaq: SMED) has approved a stock repurchase program effective January 3, 2013, authorizing the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $3 million of its outstanding common stock over a two-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Approves $20M Preferred Share Buyback Plan
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Approves $20M Buyback
- Old Line Bancshares, Inc. (OLBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!