Sharps Compliance (SMED) Approves $3M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Sharps Compliance Corp. (Nasdaq: SMED) has approved a stock repurchase program effective January 3, 2013, authorizing the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $3 million of its outstanding common stock over a two-year period.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (VZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 100M Share Buyback
- Mindray Medical (MR) Raises Stock Buyback Program by $100M
- Sensient (SXT) Announces Further Restructuring; Declares Dividend, 2M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!