Sharps Compliance (SMED) Approves $3M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Sharps Compliance Corp. (Nasdaq: SMED) has approved a stock repurchase program effective January 3, 2013, authorizing the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $3 million of its outstanding common stock over a two-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback to $10B, Increases Dividend 11%
- UPDATE: TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Hikes Dividend; Plans Wage Increase
- Vista Outdoor (VSTO) Announces $200M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!