Sharps Compliance (SMED) Approves $3M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Sharps Compliance Corp. (Nasdaq: SMED) has approved a stock repurchase program effective January 3, 2013, authorizing the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $3 million of its outstanding common stock over a two-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FormFactor (FORM) Raises Board Size to 7; Announces $25M Stock Buyback Plan
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Raises Dividend, Announces $2B Buyback
- DaVita (DVA) Approves $725.9M Common Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!