Sharps Compliance (SMED) Approves $3M Buyback Plan
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
Sharps Compliance Corp. (Nasdaq: SMED) has approved a stock repurchase program effective January 3, 2013, authorizing the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $3 million of its outstanding common stock over a two-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Bullish Stance Reiterated, Estimate Raised at Jefferies on Buybacks
- Tangoe (TNGO) Announces $30M Buyback
- TriNet Group (TNET) Raises Buyback by $30M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!