Sharps Compliance (SMED) Approves $3M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Sharps Compliance Corp. (Nasdaq: SMED) has approved a stock repurchase program effective January 3, 2013, authorizing the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $3 million of its outstanding common stock over a two-year period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Street (STT) Announces 11.8% Dividend Hike; Approves $1.4B Stock Buyback
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) CCAR Plans Include 7% Dividend Hike and $640M in Buybacks
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Plans 33% Dividend Hike, Increased Stock Repurchases