Seagate Technology (STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/29: (CPRX) (BLDP) (PGNX) Higher; (DWA) (SVU) (TSL) Lower (more...)
Seagate Technology (NYSE: STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
You May Also Be Interested In
- Industry First: Seagate Delivers New Surveillance Hard Disk Drive Featuring Recovery Services
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Approves New 1.83M Common Buyback Plan
- Vishay Precision Group (VPG) Announces 500K Stock Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!