Seagate Technology (STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Seagate Technology (NYSE: STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Launches Channel on Roku to Bring Personal Media Libraries to the Big Screen
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) to Buyback $5B
- FBR & Co. (FBRC) Announces 1M Share Dutch Tender Offer Up to $29/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!