Seagate Technology (STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Seagate Technology (NYSE: STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX), Baidu (BIDU) Enter Agreement for Low-Cost Online Storage Options
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
- Seagate and Baidu Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!