Seagate Technology (STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Seagate Technology (NYSE: STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (EZCH) (RENT) (WDC) Higher; (CUDA) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- Brandenburg Gate 3D mapped with lasers to mark the 25th anniversary of German Reunification
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Amends Senior Secured Facility; Board Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!