Seagate Technology (STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
- Brexit sets Dow, S&P up for worst two-day drop in 10 months
- UK cut to AA from AAA at S&P; Outlook Negative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/27: (HTWR) (AKER) (FCSC) Higher; (BCS) (TRXC) (EYEG) Lower
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
Seagate Technology (NYSE: STX) announces $2.5 Billion Share Repurchase
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC), Seagate Technology (STX) Sink as Investors Focus on European Exposure Following Brexit
- Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.19; 2.2% Yield
- Full Circle Capital (FULL) to Merge with Great Elm Capital (GEC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!