Sallie Mae (SLM) Approves $400M Buyback Plan
- Global stocks climb as Brexit, Grexit risks ease
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) uthorized a $400 million share repurchase program for the company’s outstanding common stock. The program does not have an expiration date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Marathon Patent Group Announces Authorization of Stock Repurchase Program
- AutoZone 3rd Quarter Same Store Sales increase 2.0%; EPS Increases 12.6% to $10.77
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!