Sallie Mae (SLM) Approves $400M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) uthorized a $400 million share repurchase program for the company’s outstanding common stock. The program does not have an expiration date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Sallie Mae Employees and The Sallie Mae Fund Raise More Than $11,000 for Special Olympics Indiana
- Nucor (NUE) Declares $0.3725 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $900M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!