Sallie Mae (SLM) Approves $400M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) uthorized a $400 million share repurchase program for the company’s outstanding common stock. The program does not have an expiration date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Plans $400M Offering of Senior Convertible Notes, Approves $500M Common Stock Buyback
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Automic Holding GmbH for EUR600M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!