Sallie Mae (SLM) Approves $400M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) uthorized a $400 million share repurchase program for the company’s outstanding common stock. The program does not have an expiration date.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae Customers Earn More Than $5.5 Million By Making On-Time Payments
- Towers Watson & Co (TW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; Approves $300M Buyback
- Alteva (ALTV) Appoints CEO, Announces Buyback, and Gives Update on Restrucutring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!