Sallie Mae (SLM) Approves $400M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) uthorized a $400 million share repurchase program for the company’s outstanding common stock. The program does not have an expiration date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Starts SLM Corp. (SLM) at Overweight
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.23/Share; Will Suspend Dividend, Initiate Stock Buyback
- CDW (CDW) Prices 8M Common Secondary Offering at $44.05/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!