Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Releases; Zebra's Giant Enterprise Deal; Glass Day on Tax Day
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/15: (YHOO) (BIDU) (INTC) Higher; (ATHL) Lower (more...)
- Yahoo, Inc. (YHOO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stocks Choppy With Escalation of Ukraine Violence
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) to Buyback 10% of Outstanding Shares
- A. Schulman (SHLM) Approves $55M Buyback
- Genpact (G) Announces Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!