Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Global equities set 2-week low before Yellen speech, dollar dips
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group - WSJ
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades ITT Educational Services (ESI) to Underweight, $0.00 Price Target
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leonard Green to Make $625M Investment in Signet Jewelers (SIG); Adds $625M to Stock Buyback Program
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback Program
- Concord Medical Reports Financial Results for the First Half of 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!