Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Approves $20M Preferred Share Buyback Plan
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Expectations
- CDW (CDW) Prices 8M Common Secondary Offering at $44.05/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!