Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Sees FY 2017 EPS of $6.00-$6.50, Vs Cons of $5.73; Adds $5B to Stock Buyback Plan
- Finish Line (FINL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 2.5% Yield
- Mueller Water (MWA) Sells Anvil International Unit to One Equity Partners for $315M; Raises Div, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!