Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samco Gold Files Response to Notice of Civil Claim by Yamana Gold
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Updates on Buyback Program
- Alico (ALCO) Approves 20M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!