Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Papa John’s (PZZA) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
- Omnicare (OCR) Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!