Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Announces 3.2% Stock Buyback
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.095; 6.1% Yield
- Heritage Oaks Bancorp (HEOP) Extends Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!