Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Olympic Steel (ZEUS) Approves 550K Share Buyback
- Bonso Electronic International (BNSO) Approves $1.5M Common Stock Buyback
- Box Ships (TEU) Approves Share Repurchase for Up to 10% of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!