Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback to $10B, Increases Dividend 11%
- Teletech Holdings, Inc. (TTEC) Declares $0.18 Semi-Annual Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) Announces Completion of $200M Bubyack Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!