Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
- Oil States International (OIS) Reports Extension of Repurchase Plan
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) Announces $300M ADS Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!