Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDW (CDW) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield; Adds $750M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Agrees to Sell Cellulose Fibers Pulp Mills in $2.2B Deal (IP)
- Align Technology (ALGN) Enters $50M Accelerated Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!