Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samco Announces Extension of Binding Letter of Intent With Pan American Silver on El Dorado Monserrat Project in Argentina
- Vishay Precision Group (VPG) Announces 500K Stock Repurchase Plan
- TELUS (TU) Reports Buyback of C$500M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!