Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 400K Buyback
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) Capital Allocation Comments Disappoint Investors; Wells Fargo Comments
- Altria Group, Inc. (MO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Bumps FY EPS Higher; Announces New $1B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!