Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MB Financial (MBFI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.17; Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- AbbVie (ABBV) Enters $5B Accelerated Common Stock Buyback Agreement
- Bright Horizons (BFAM) Announces 3M Common Share Secondary Offering; Will Repurchase 1.25M Common
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!