Saga Communications (SGA) Boosts Buyback by $30M
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Saga Communications, Inc. (NYSE: SGA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the amount available to repurchase its shares of Class A Common Stock under its Stock Buyback Program to $30 million. Under the Program, Saga may repurchase shares in any combination of open market, block transactions and privately negotiated transactions subject to market conditions, legal requirements and other corporate considerations, as determined by Saga's management. The repurchases will be funded from cash on Saga's balance sheet. The Program does not obligate Saga to acquire any particular amount of Class A Common Stock, and it may be suspended at any time in Saga's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Increases Buyback by $25M to $105M
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!