SPAR (SGRP) Board Authorizes 500k Share Repurchase
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
SPAR Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRP) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 500,000 shares of its Common Stock. Purchases would be made from time to time in the open market and through privately-negotiated transactions, subject to general market and other conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Approves $20M Preferred Share Buyback Plan
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Will Review Strategic Alternatives; Expands Stock Buyback Program
- NorthStar Realty Europe (NRE) Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!