SPAR (SGRP) Board Authorizes 500k Share Repurchase
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
SPAR Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRP) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 500,000 shares of its Common Stock. Purchases would be made from time to time in the open market and through privately-negotiated transactions, subject to general market and other conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA) Announces $40M Stock Buyback Plan
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!