SPAR (SGRP) Board Authorizes 500k Share Repurchase
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
SPAR Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRP) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 500,000 shares of its Common Stock. Purchases would be made from time to time in the open market and through privately-negotiated transactions, subject to general market and other conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
- RockTenn (RKT) Increases Share Repurchase Plan by 9.2M
- Equifax Inc. (EFX) Reports Additional $400M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!