SPAR (SGRP) Board Authorizes 500k Share Repurchase
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
SPAR Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGRP) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 500,000 shares of its Common Stock. Purchases would be made from time to time in the open market and through privately-negotiated transactions, subject to general market and other conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Micrel, Inc. (MCRL) Increases Buyback by $25M
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback by 5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!