SL Green Realty (SLG) Approves $1B Stock Buyback Program
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG) announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $1.0 billion of the Company’s common stock. Under the program, the Company may purchase its shares from time to time in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions. The amount and timing of the purchases will depend on a number of factors including the price and availability of the Company’s shares, trading volume and general market conditions. The stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $0.775; 2.9% Yield
- Allstate Expands Consumer Protection Offerings with Acquisition of Rapidly Growing SquareTrade
- SL Green and Jeff Sutton Sign 69,000 Square-Foot Lease with Nike for New Retail Store at 650 Fifth Avenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!