SGI (SGI) Approves $15M Buyback Plan
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
SGI's (Nasdaq: SGI) board of directors has approved a plan to repurchase SGI common stock with a market value of up to $15 million. The company believes that repurchases of its shares represent an effective use of available cash and future cash flows. Common stock may be repurchased in the open market or through negotiated transactions, including Rule 10b5-1 trading plans that would enable the company to repurchase its shares during periods outside of its normal trading windows. The timing of purchases and the exact number of shares to be purchased will depend on market conditions. The repurchase program expires December 31, 2014. Purchases will cease if the authorized funds are spent or the program is discontinued. Under the plan SGI is not obligated to acquire any particular amount of stock, and the program may be suspended or terminated at any time at the company's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Guides FY15 Inline; Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 29c/Share; Yields 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!