SGI (SGI) Approves $15M Buyback Plan
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/31: (MELI) (GPRO) (SRPT) (LNKD) Higher; (AEGR) (TPX) (TRMB) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
SGI's (Nasdaq: SGI) board of directors has approved a plan to repurchase SGI common stock with a market value of up to $15 million. The company believes that repurchases of its shares represent an effective use of available cash and future cash flows. Common stock may be repurchased in the open market or through negotiated transactions, including Rule 10b5-1 trading plans that would enable the company to repurchase its shares during periods outside of its normal trading windows. The timing of purchases and the exact number of shares to be purchased will depend on market conditions. The repurchase program expires December 31, 2014. Purchases will cease if the authorized funds are spent or the program is discontinued. Under the plan SGI is not obligated to acquire any particular amount of stock, and the program may be suspended or terminated at any time at the company's discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SGI Awarded Contract to Advance Department of Defense Supercomputing Capabilities
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; New $5B Stock Buyback Plan
- Hornbeck Offshore Service (HOS) Approves $150M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!