SGI (SGI) Approves $15M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
SGI's (Nasdaq: SGI) board of directors has approved a plan to repurchase SGI common stock with a market value of up to $15 million. The company believes that repurchases of its shares represent an effective use of available cash and future cash flows. Common stock may be repurchased in the open market or through negotiated transactions, including Rule 10b5-1 trading plans that would enable the company to repurchase its shares during periods outside of its normal trading windows. The timing of purchases and the exact number of shares to be purchased will depend on market conditions. The repurchase program expires December 31, 2014. Purchases will cease if the authorized funds are spent or the program is discontinued. Under the plan SGI is not obligated to acquire any particular amount of stock, and the program may be suspended or terminated at any time at the company's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC) to Buyback Up to 5% of Outstanding Shares
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH) Approves New $1B Buyback Plan
- Kraft Foods (KRFT) Approves $3B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!