SGI (SGI) Approves $15M Buyback Plan
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
SGI's (Nasdaq: SGI) board of directors has approved a plan to repurchase SGI common stock with a market value of up to $15 million. The company believes that repurchases of its shares represent an effective use of available cash and future cash flows. Common stock may be repurchased in the open market or through negotiated transactions, including Rule 10b5-1 trading plans that would enable the company to repurchase its shares during periods outside of its normal trading windows. The timing of purchases and the exact number of shares to be purchased will depend on market conditions. The repurchase program expires December 31, 2014. Purchases will cease if the authorized funds are spent or the program is discontinued. Under the plan SGI is not obligated to acquire any particular amount of stock, and the program may be suspended or terminated at any time at the company's discretion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SGI Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Call Information
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Raises Buyback Plan by 10%
- Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) Declares $0.11 Special Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!