SEI Investments (SEIC) Adds $100M to Buyback
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) has approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 2.6 million shares at a cost of approximately $52.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Declares $0.0775 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $300M Stock Buyback
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Announces Completion of Debt Transaction; Enters Accelerated Buyback Program
- CDW (CDW) Prices 8M Common Secondary Offering at $44.05/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!