SEI Investments (SEIC) Adds $100M to Buyback
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) has approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 2.6 million shares at a cost of approximately $52.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance, Boosts Buyback to $100M
- Tangoe (TNGO) Announces $30M Buyback
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Expands Buyback Program by $15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!