SEI Investments (SEIC) Adds $100M to Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) has approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 2.6 million shares at a cost of approximately $52.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvercorp Metals (SVM) Approves 16.5M Common Buyback Plan
- MainSource Financial Group (MSFG) Approves 5% Common Buyback
- Moody’s Corp. (MCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 21.4% to $0.34; Approves $1B Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!