SEI Investments (SEIC) Adds $100M to Buyback
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) has approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 2.6 million shares at a cost of approximately $52.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend and Approves 8M Share Buyback
- McClatchy Company (MNI) to Sell and Lease Back Some Property
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!