SEI Investments (SEIC) Adds $100M to Buyback
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) has approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 2.6 million shares at a cost of approximately $52.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; Provides Update on Buyback
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; Expands Buyback by $2.5B
- CDK Global (CDK) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield, Approves 10M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!