SEI Investments (SEIC) Adds $100M to Buyback
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
SEI Investments Company (Nasdaq: SEIC) has approved an increase in its stock repurchase program by an additional $100 million. Since the beginning of calendar year 2012, the Company repurchased approximately 2.6 million shares at a cost of approximately $52.4 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Adds New 5M Share Repurchase Plan
- Red Hat (RHT) Announces $500M Common Buyback
- Banner Corporation (BANR) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 5% Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!