Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- City Holding Company Announces Annual Earnings
- Skyworks Announces New $500 Million Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!