Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardinal Health (CAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.4489; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.42; 3.6% Yield
- CDW (CDW) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield; Adds $750M to Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!