Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houghton Miff (HMHC) Adds $100M to Share Repurchase Plan
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Approves $125M Common Buyback Plan
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.36, Announces 15M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!