Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synopsys (SNPS) Announces $100M Accelerated Stock Buyback
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!