Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rollins (ROL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- MBIA (MBI) Approves New $100M Common Stock Buyback Program; Terminates Old Plan
- Rollins, Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!