Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Wall Street hit as defensive stocks drop ahead of Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Reuters
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 73 dead
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AerCap Holdings (AER) Approves $250M Stock Buyback
- Globecomm to Provide Its New, Hosted, Cloud-Based Enterprise Communications Platform for Rollins, Inc.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!