Rollins (ROL) Approves 5M Buyback
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL), a premier North American consumer and commercial services company, announced today that as part of the Company's active management of equity capital, its Board of Directors today authorized the purchase of up to 5 million additional shares of the Company's common stock. The Company plans to repurchase shares at times and prices considered appropriate by the Company. The share repurchase program announced today is in addition to the Company's existing plan of which 298,183 shares remained available for repurchase as of July 24, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CalAtlantic Group (CAA) Approves $200M Buyback
- Walker & Dunlop (WD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; $75M Stock Buyback Approved
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.30; Approves $1B Buyback