Robert Half Int'l (RHI) Approves 10M Common Buyback
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE: RHI) today announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase, from time to time, of up to an additional 10 million shares of the company's common stock on the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, depending on market conditions. Today's 10 million share authorization is in addition to the approximately 3.6 million shares that remain under Robert Half International's existing share repurchase plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Raises Buyback Plan by $50M
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback Plan to $300M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!