Regions Financial (RF) Adds $120M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE: RF) announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has authorized a $120 million increase to the Company’s previously announced common stock repurchase program, from $640 million to $760 million. Regions has received a non-objection from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve with respect to the $120 million increase in stock repurchase authorization under the Company’s capital plan. As previously announced, the authority granted under the stock repurchase program expires on June 30, 2017. While the Company expects to complete the stock repurchases in the authorized period, the timing and exact amount of the repurchases will be based on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- NewStar Authorizes New Share Repurchase Program
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform