Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Approves 3M Common Buyback
- Wall Street rises more than one percent as bank, tech stocks jump
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
- U.S. new home sales race to eight-year high, prices surge
- Exclusive: Monsanto to reject Bayer bid, seek higher price - sources
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to three million shares of the Company's common stock through the end of 2013. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 33,041,430 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insperity (NSP) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 25c/Share; Approves Additional 1M Share Stock Buyback
- C&F Financial (CFFI) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $5M Buyback
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Radiant Logistics, Inc./
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!