Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Approves 3M Common Buyback
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to three million shares of the Company's common stock through the end of 2013. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 33,041,430 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Approves 5% Buyback Plan
- Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Increases Buyback by 10M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!