Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Approves 3M Common Buyback
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to three million shares of the Company's common stock through the end of 2013. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 33,041,430 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Raises Dividend, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!