Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Approves 3M Common Buyback
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to three million shares of the Company's common stock through the end of 2013. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 33,041,430 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- EMCOR Group(EME) Announces $250M Stock Buyback Plan
- Brunswick (BC) Approves $200M Buyback