Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Approves 3M Common Buyback
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Radiant Logistics (NYSE: RLGT) announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to three million shares of the Company's common stock through the end of 2013. As of September 30, 2012, the Company had 33,041,430 shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Approves $300M Common Buyback
- Marriott (MAR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend, Increases Buyback by 25M Shares
- LendingClub (LC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback