Qualstar Corp (QBAK) Plans $750k Common Stock Buyback Program
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qualstar® Corporation (Nasdaq: QBAK) announced that the Company’s board of directors has authorized a stock repurchase program to acquire up to $750,000 of the Qualstar’s outstanding common stock. Repurchases will be conducted through open market purchases, which may include purchases under a trading plan adopted pursuant to Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 10b5-1, or through privately negotiated transactions. Repurchases will be made from time to time depending on market conditions and other factors. There is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares to be repurchased by the Company. The Company’s repurchase program will terminate upon the completion of the purchase of $750,000 of its shares or through November 21, 2017, if not all shares have been purchased by that date.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Prices 3.29M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$250M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!