Provident Financial (PROV) Approves 5% Buyback
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
- Apple (AAPL) Aims to Produce Gold-Colored iPad
Provident Financial (Nasdaq: PROV) approves 5 percent stock buyback, or up to 547,772 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) Reports $3B Buyback Plan
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Bullish on Canadian Pacific (CP) Following Buyback News and Into Analyst Day
- FedEx (FDX) Updates on Annual Meeting Results; Approves 15M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!