Provident Financial (PROV) Approves 5% Buyback
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Provident Financial (Nasdaq: PROV) approves 5 percent stock buyback, or up to 547,772 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor (QCOR) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; Updates on Buybacks
- Fortinet (FTNT) Repurchase Plan is a Positive - Nomura
- MFA Financial (MFA) Adds 6M Shares to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!