Procter & Gamble (PG) Boosts Buyback Outlook for FY13
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG) has increased its outlook for share repurchase to $5 to $6 billion, up from a prior range of $4 to $6 billion
You May Also Be Interested In
- P&G Launches Work with Small Farmers to Ensure No Deforestation in Its Palm Oil Supply Chain
- Brightcove (BCOV) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Two Time Emmy Winner and “Modern Family” Star Eric Stonestreet Helps Swiffer Spotlight Changing Households and How Chores Can Be Easier with a Little Help from a Big Green Box
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!