Precision Castparts (PCP) Approves $750M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP) approved a $750 million program to repurchase shares of PCP's common stock, effective immediately and continuing through June 30, 2015.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Elliott: Riverbed (RVBD) Buyback Evidence of 'Board's Entrenchment'
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.1525; 1.6% Yield
- WGL Holdings, Inc. (WGL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.44; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!