Precision Castparts (PCP) Approves $750M Buyback Plan
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP) approved a $750 million program to repurchase shares of PCP's common stock, effective immediately and continuing through June 30, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ross Stores (ROST) Announces $1.4B Stock Buyback, Raises Dividend 18%
- Comcast (CMCSA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback to $10B, Increases Dividend 11%
- Apple's (AAPL) Next Capital Return Plan Could Disappoint Due to Timing - UBS