Precision Castparts (PCP) Approves $750M Buyback Plan
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP) approved a $750 million program to repurchase shares of PCP's common stock, effective immediately and continuing through June 30, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StealthGas (GASS) Approves $10M Buyback, Reports New New Charter Arrangements
- Pacific Drilling (PACD) Shareholders Approves 8M Share Buyback
- Tangoe (TNGO) Announces $30M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!