Precision Castparts (PCP) Approves $750M Buyback Plan
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP) approved a $750 million program to repurchase shares of PCP's common stock, effective immediately and continuing through June 30, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces $50M Buybac, Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend
- CGI Group (GIB) Enters Specific Class A Shares Buyback Program
- Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield