Precision Castparts (PCP) Approves $750M Buyback Plan
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE: PCP) approved a $750 million program to repurchase shares of PCP's common stock, effective immediately and continuing through June 30, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Closes $1.25B Facility; Declares $10/Share Sp. Dividend; Approves 4M Common Buyback
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.13; Boosts Buyback to $180M
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 1/22: (SBUX) (AAPL) (PLXS) (CR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!