Potbelly (PBPB) Announces $30M Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $30 million of the Company’s common stock. The Company’s previous $35 million share repurchase program, authorized in September 2015, was completed in July 2016. The timing and volume of share repurchases will be determined by the Company's management based on its ongoing assessments of the capital needs of the business, the market price of its common stock and general market conditions. No time limit has been set for the completion of the share repurchase program, and the program may be suspended or discontinued at any time. The share repurchase program authorizes the Company to purchase its common stock from time to time through open market purchases, negotiated transactions or other means, including 10b5-1 trading plans in accordance with applicable securities laws and other restrictions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- Dorman Products, Inc. Announces Expansion and Extension of Stock Repurchase Program
- Navient (NAVI) Approves $600M Common Stock Buyback Program