Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNK) (“Pinnacle” or the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a new $50 million stock repurchase program. The Company intends to fund any share repurchases under the new program without increasing its debt leverage profile.
In May 2016, the Company’s Board of Directors approved an initial $50 million stock repurchase program. As previously disclosed, the Company completed buybacks under this prior authorization by repurchasing 4.53 million shares of its common stock for $50 million or $11.05 per share through July 2016. The Company's shares of common stock outstanding as of August 8, 2016 were approximately 57.1 million, a reduction of approximately 7.4% as a result of the share repurchases under the initial program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA) Announces $40M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!