Phillips 66 (PSX) Approves $1B Buyback
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) Board approves $1 billion common stock repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Sees FY 2017 EPS of $6.00-$6.50, Vs Cons of $5.73; Adds $5B to Stock Buyback Plan
- American Airlines (AAL) Dec. Traffic Down 0.8%, Capacity Up 0.5%
- McClatchy Company (MNI) to Sell and Lease Back Some Property