Phillips 66 (PSX) Approves $1B Buyback
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) Board approves $1 billion common stock repurchase program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Upgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to ''A3'; Delineated Strategic Focus, Capital Structure Bolster Confidence
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Plans $80M Buyback
- Towers Watson & Co (TW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!