Phillips 66 (PSX) Approves $1B Buyback
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) Board approves $1 billion common stock repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Declares $0.0975 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 3M Common Stock Buyback Program
- Trading Radar for 7/31: ExxonMobil (XOM), Seagate (STX), Phillips 66 (PSX), Weyerhaeuser (WY), Chevron (CVX) Report
- American Railcar Industries (ARII) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Revenue Misses, Approves Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!