Phillips 66 (PSX) Approves $1B Buyback
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) Board approves $1 billion common stock repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Buy
- Wabash National Corp. (WNC) Reports $60M Buyback Plan
- ChinaCache Int\'l (CCIH) Approves $10M ADS Buyback