Pfizer (PFE) Adds $10B to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) has authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the $3.9 billion of authorization remaining under the company’s current share repurchase program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSCI, Inc. (MSCI) Initiates Dividend Policy, Raises Stock Buyback Plan by $550M
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
- Zoetis Ranked Among Top Ten Companies for Working Mothers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!