Pfizer (PFE) Adds $10B to Buyback Plan
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dan Loeb's Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) has authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the $3.9 billion of authorization remaining under the company’s current share repurchase program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV) Raises Dividend 17%, Reports $5B Buyback
- First Defiance Financial Corp (FDEF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; Approves Buyback
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!