Pfizer (PFE) Adds $10B to Buyback Plan
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/11: (LJPC) (BYD) (FCEL) Higher; (FTEK) (RTK) (MYGN) Lower (more...)
- Cohen's SAC Capital to Take on New Name in April
- Apple (AAPL) Pressures Labels for More Exclusive Music Deals as iTunes Growth Flattens
- La Jolla Pharma (LJPC) GCS-100 Phase 2 Met Primary, Secondary Endpoints
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) has authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the $3.9 billion of authorization remaining under the company’s current share repurchase program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Recalls 2 Lots of Effexor XR and 1 Lot of Greenstone's Venlafaxine HCl
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) ENters 27.5-MW Module Supply Agreement in Israel, Middle East
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (VZ) Declares $0.53 Quarterly Dividend; 100M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!