Pfizer (PFE) Adds $10B to Buyback Plan
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE) has authorized a new $10 billion share repurchase program to be utilized over time. This new program is in addition to the $3.9 billion of authorization remaining under the company’s current share repurchase program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
- Westamerica Bancorp (WABC) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 2M Common Stock Buyback
- Polycom (PLCM) to Buyback $200M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Buybacks, Hot Corp. News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!