Palomar Medical (PMTI) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- Homebuilders Gain as Housing Starts, Buildings Permits Outpace Views in November (XHB) (TOL) (HOV)
- FedEx Corp. (FDX) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Raises FY14 Outlook
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTI), a global leader in laser and other light-based systems for aesthetic treatments, today announced its Board of Directors has approved a Stock Repurchase Program under which the Company is authorized to repurchase up to one million five hundred thousand shares of its common stock. This program is authorized to begin immediately. Any stock repurchases will be made from time to time through open market purchases, block purchases and other transactions complying with the Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 10b-18. The timing and actual number of shares purchased will depend on a variety of factors such as price, corporate and regulatory requirements, alternative investment opportunities and other market conditions. Stock repurchases under this program, if any, will be made using the Company's cash resources, and may be commenced or suspended at any time or from time to time at management's discretion without prior notice.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Caremark (CVS) Guides FY14 EPS; Boosts Dividend, Approves New $6B Buyback
- AGCO (AGCO) Shares See Muted Reaction to New $500M Buyback Plan
- Calgon Carbon (CCC) Will Not Convert to MLP; Approves $100M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!