Palomar Medical (PMTI) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPS (UPS) Store Reports Data Breach
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTI), a global leader in laser and other light-based systems for aesthetic treatments, today announced its Board of Directors has approved a Stock Repurchase Program under which the Company is authorized to repurchase up to one million five hundred thousand shares of its common stock. This program is authorized to begin immediately. Any stock repurchases will be made from time to time through open market purchases, block purchases and other transactions complying with the Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 10b-18. The timing and actual number of shares purchased will depend on a variety of factors such as price, corporate and regulatory requirements, alternative investment opportunities and other market conditions. Stock repurchases under this program, if any, will be made using the Company's cash resources, and may be commenced or suspended at any time or from time to time at management's discretion without prior notice.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BOB Evans Farms (BOBE) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; Boosts Buyback to $150M
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Raises Buyback Plan by $500M
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Approves $30M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!