Palomar Medical (PMTI) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- Oil prices jump but weekly losses and physical excess loom
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Visa's (V) Stake in Square (SQ) Shows Attractiveness of Square as Potential Takeover Target - BTIG
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTI), a global leader in laser and other light-based systems for aesthetic treatments, today announced its Board of Directors has approved a Stock Repurchase Program under which the Company is authorized to repurchase up to one million five hundred thousand shares of its common stock. This program is authorized to begin immediately. Any stock repurchases will be made from time to time through open market purchases, block purchases and other transactions complying with the Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 10b-18. The timing and actual number of shares purchased will depend on a variety of factors such as price, corporate and regulatory requirements, alternative investment opportunities and other market conditions. Stock repurchases under this program, if any, will be made using the Company's cash resources, and may be commenced or suspended at any time or from time to time at management's discretion without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!