Palomar Medical (PMTI) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTI), a global leader in laser and other light-based systems for aesthetic treatments, today announced its Board of Directors has approved a Stock Repurchase Program under which the Company is authorized to repurchase up to one million five hundred thousand shares of its common stock. This program is authorized to begin immediately. Any stock repurchases will be made from time to time through open market purchases, block purchases and other transactions complying with the Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 10b-18. The timing and actual number of shares purchased will depend on a variety of factors such as price, corporate and regulatory requirements, alternative investment opportunities and other market conditions. Stock repurchases under this program, if any, will be made using the Company's cash resources, and may be commenced or suspended at any time or from time to time at management's discretion without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ramaco (METC) Launches IPO of 6M Shares at a Price of $12-$15
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Enters Exclusivity Agreement with Brookfield Asset Management Regarding Possible Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!