Palomar Medical (PMTI) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTI), a global leader in laser and other light-based systems for aesthetic treatments, today announced its Board of Directors has approved a Stock Repurchase Program under which the Company is authorized to repurchase up to one million five hundred thousand shares of its common stock. This program is authorized to begin immediately. Any stock repurchases will be made from time to time through open market purchases, block purchases and other transactions complying with the Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 10b-18. The timing and actual number of shares purchased will depend on a variety of factors such as price, corporate and regulatory requirements, alternative investment opportunities and other market conditions. Stock repurchases under this program, if any, will be made using the Company's cash resources, and may be commenced or suspended at any time or from time to time at management's discretion without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Fitch Places Och-Ziff (OZM) on Watch for Downgrade
- Extended Stay America (STAY) Announces 13M Paired Shares Secondary Offering; Will Repurchase Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!