Pall (PLL) Adds $250M to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Pall Corporation (NYSE: PLL) has increased the company's authorization to repurchase shares of its common stock by $250 million. There is no time restriction on the company’s share repurchase authorization.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS
- BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Raises Buyback Plan by $100M
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX) Plans $80M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!