Oritani Financial (ORIT) to Buyback Up to 10% of Oustanding Shares
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
Oritani Financial (Nasdaq: ORIT) announces a new buyback program for up to 10 percent of the company's outstanding common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom's past share buyback binge leaves investors hungry
- Westbury Bancorp (WBB) Approves Buyback of 10% of Outstanding Common Stock
- Wabtec (WAB) Approves $350M Common Stock Buyback; Updates on Prior Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!