Oritani Financial (ORIT) to Buyback Up to 10% of Oustanding Shares
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Oritani Financial (Nasdaq: ORIT) announces a new buyback program for up to 10 percent of the company's outstanding common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oritani Financial (ORIT) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3% Yield
- Oritani Financial Corp. Announces $0.50 Special Dividend
- CDW (CDW) Prices 8M Common Secondary Offering at $44.05/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!