Oritani Financial (ORIT) to Buyback Up to 10% of Oustanding Shares
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Oritani Financial (Nasdaq: ORIT) announces a new buyback program for up to 10 percent of the company's outstanding common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voya Financial (VOYA) Announces Stock Sale by ING Group; Will Repurchase $300M Common
- TiVo (TIVO) Reports New $350M Buyback Plan
- Altisource (ASPS) Complete Subsidiary Restructuring; Frees Up More Dividend, Buyback Capacity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!