Oritani Financial (ORIT) to Buyback Up to 10% of Oustanding Shares
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Oritani Financial (Nasdaq: ORIT) announces a new buyback program for up to 10 percent of the company's outstanding common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Riases Buyback Plan, Reaffirms FY15 EPS Guidance
- Kingold Jewelry (KGJI) Commences Payment of 8c/Share Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!