Oritani Financial (ORIT) to Buyback Up to 10% of Oustanding Shares
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Oritani Financial (Nasdaq: ORIT) announces a new buyback program for up to 10 percent of the company's outstanding common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Resources (BEN) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Adds 30M to Buyback
- Fortinet (FTNT) Repurchase Plan is a Positive - Nomura
- Mosaic (MOS) Enters Purchase Agreement with MAC Trusts for 43.3M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!