Oritani Financial (ORIT) to Buyback Up to 10% of Oustanding Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
Oritani Financial (Nasdaq: ORIT) announces a new buyback program for up to 10 percent of the company's outstanding common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott Labs (ABT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; Reports New $3B Buyback Plan
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3, FY15; Approves $40M Buyback
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.30; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!